The Best Online Seed Banks That Ship To Australia
When you are searching for the best seed bank, it can be hard to know where to start. You need a seed bank that will ship to Australia, and you need to know that you can get a good deal every time you shop with them. Consider the 10 seed banks below as you shop for quality products. These salient tips will also help you avoid any scams you might encounter online.
ILGM has been popular for a long time, and they have some of the best varieties anywhere in the seed world. This is a great place to shop because they have many options, and they also offer stealth shipping so that you can keep your growing as private as possible. They have created the ILGM Grow Bible to help you get started, and they market a range of products from the Jack Herer and Durban Poison to the Gold Leaf and Purple Haze. You can experiment with many styles while shopping with ILGM, and you can get all your items shipped to Australia.
2. Australian Seed Bank
When you are looking for the best variety of seeds, you might want to turn to the Australian Seed Bank. This company also has a seed vault that allows them to store seeds for safe-keeping. They have dedicated themselves to ensuring that seeds are never lost or go extinct, and they allow you to buy style ranging from Amnesia Haze and AK47 to the Alaskan Thunderfuck. For legal reasons, they need to process their payments in Holland, but you can be sure you are getting the best results.
3. SeedSupreme Seedbank
This seed bank is located in England, and they have developed 400 types of seed that you will want to try right away. They have high CBD and THC seeds, and they make everything from the Expert Gorilla to the OG Kush. They even have a customer loyalty program you can use to gain points and get rewards for your purchases.
Seedsman has over 3000 styles of seed that you can try right away when shopping in their catalog. They have a wide range of limited edition seeds that you can experiment with, or you can look through their photoperiodic and autoflowering seeds that will match other strains in the catalog. This is often the best place to look when you want to decide if you need autoflowering, photoperiodic, or other types of seeds.
5. Weed Seeds Australia
Weed Seeds actually tests their seeds, and they have shown that their seeds grow well in the Australian environment that you are working in. You can try everything from Super Silver Haze and OG Kush to Big Bud and Blueberry. The bank even has guides that will help you start growing. They are very good for novice growers.
6. Attitude Seed Bank
This bank has 2000 autoflowering and feminized strains that you should try if you would like to expand your growing operation. the bank makes such a large range of seeds that you can continue to experiment until you find something that you are comfortable using. They have something like the classic G13 if you want reliable seeds, or you could use Pineapple Kush and Critical Kush if you would like to try something a little bit more daring.
7. Nirvana Seed bank
This seed bank is actually based in Amsterdam, and it is one of the best places to shop if you are brand new to growing. You cannot get good results unless you have help, and this seed bank can answer your questions, give you advice, and sell you seeds that they know will work in most situations. They carry strains like Basin Girl Scout Cookies, OG Kush, Northern Lights, and White Widow to name a few.
8. Quebec Cannabis Seeds
When you try Quebec Cannabis Seeds, you are working with a company based in Canada that is part of one of the fastest-growing cannabis markets in the world. They have regular, feminized, and autoflowering seeds that you can try right now. They also have high CBD seeds if you would like to expand into the CBD market.
9. Crop King Seeds
CropKing offers an 80% germination rate on all their seeds, and they have a large catalog that features CBD strains, medicinal types, feminized, regular, and autoflowering seeds. This is a good place to shop when you want to try as many seeds as possible. They also want to ensure that you get the best results, and you can contact them for tips or advice at any time.
10. MSNL Seedbank
MSNL is based in the Netherlands, and they offer a 90% germination rate on all their seeds. This company has a robust rewards program that you can use to save money from time to time. You also get stealth shipping when you buy from MSNL. Ensure that you have read through their catalog and reached out if you have any questions.
How To Avoid Online Scams
When you are trying to avoid online scams, you should use all the tips listed below. You might not realize you are being scammed until it is too late, and you do not want to lose your money, growth potential, and time.
- Check the terms and conditions of the seed bank. You need to make sure that they do not lock you into any contracts.
- You should find a company that offers a secure payment platform. You can see the https prefix in the address when you are using a secure server.
- Make sure they offer stealth delivery that arrives on-time.
- Check their return or refund policy. They should work with customers who are not satisfied.
- Make sure the company has a real phone number and email address. Call them and email them to make sure they are real.
Using these tips ensures that you can buy from the best seed banks that will ship to your location in Australia. You can expand your horizons, start growing, and get good advice at the same time.
Tips for choosing the best seed bank
There are many cannabis seed banks in the world today. It’s, therefore, essential to find the right seed bank. Some people feel overwhelmed and decide to go with the cheapest seed bank available. However, there are several factors to consider before making your choice, below is a list;
- Go through seed bank’s online reviews either on their websites or on TrustPilot, and this will layout the positive and negative factors of their seeds directly from their clients.
- Go through a seed bank portfolio and find out about their strain selection. Choose a bank with a good strain selection that can also breed their unique seeds.
- Look at a seed bank’s delivery policy to avoid the risk of losing the seeds or your money as well. Wherever possible, by from a seed bank that has an excellent delivery reputation in your state. You can also opt for seed banks that are headquartered in your state to minimize the risk.
- Ensure you choose a company with excellent customer support staff. Things might go wrong during delivery, and you will need to speak to someone. Ensure you buy from a company with supportive and helpful staff.
- Before settling for a seed bank, do some online reviews and comparisons. With sites such as Vela or High Times, you can be able to review and compare different banks until you find the right fit.
Growing marijuana is not an easy task, especially with so many online seed banks Australia and the world. However, you can now purchase low odor seed varieties to high CBD strains, from the comfort of your home using any of the above companies.