The discovery of cannabis paved the way for the development of other varieties by merging different strains. Northern Lights cannabis seeds developed from blending strains and they have become popular globally due to their biological content that enhances medical and luxurious benefits.
- Plant type 90% Indica 10% Sativa
- Strength 15-18%
- Stone Balanced
- Flowers 8-10 weeks
- Height 100cm-180cm
- Yield 400-500 g/m²
- Harvest September
In the mid-1980s, a newer weed strain came into existence. A unique blend of Afghani and Thai Landrace strains is what gave rise to this new daughter strain, making it one of the most popular cannabis strains ever created. Call it Northern Lights cannabis seeds.
Northern Lights cannabis seeds mostly contain the indica strain. 90% per cent of their strains are indica, while the remaining 10% are sativa strains.
A weed enthusiast has the opportunity of growing the seeds indoors. One of the most exciting attributes of the seeds is that they can do well not only indoors but also outdoors.
Another characteristic of the weed seeds is that they are smaller in size, primarily when grown inside. However, they tend to be more prominent when grown outside.
They also produce many leaves when grown in average conditions. Many branches, broad leaves, and large buds rich in resin are also notable features.
Benefits and Effects
After use, the seeds offer a relaxed feeling that makes the user disinclined to exertion.
Brain and Muscles
The brain and muscles are the most known beneficiary organs of Northern Lights weed seeds. The plant cools down the brain, and muscles due to their relaxation ability.
Perhaps one of the fascinating benefits of the weed seeds is their aroma. The weed seeds have a uniquely sweet aroma making them the most popular weed strain.
Besides, weed lovers tend to grow the plant indoors because of its attractive smell.
Apart from the luxurious benefits weed offers to its users, its medical benefits cannot go unmentioned. Northern Lights weeds seeds are an excellent reliever for various health conditions such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of sleep
Good weed should have some effects, whether powerful of less influential, to the user. Northern Lights seeds are no exception. However, the weed seeds offer a reasonable impact due to their average power; this might be one of the reasons why they are liked by many.
Despite the seeds’ impressive medical and luxurious benefits, they come with side effects that users, especially beginners, should note:
- Decreased tear production
Cultivating the Seeds
The seeds flourish in climates that are warmer rather than cold. The environment of the Mediterranean is suitable for growing them. Moreover, the seeds do well in greenhouses.
Growing the plant in low moist conditions ensures little absorption of water. Weed plants should not absorb lots of water, as this will result in certain fungal infections.
The seeds are easy to grow; this could be because they are feminized and can be grown inside or outside. The seeds also have a reduced flowering period of only 45 days.
A captivating benefit of the weed seeds is their ability to produce multiple yields throughout the year. When appropriately grown, a gardener is assured of several grams of flowers whether grown indoor or outdoor.
A good weed cultivator should garner approximately 500 grams of weed flowers in a square meter when grown inside. Six hundred grams of flowers per plant is a splendid yield for a gardener who grows the seeds outside.
Unique strain combination, medical, luxurious advantages, positive effects and easy to grow seeds are qualities that make the best weed seeds. Despite their side effects, Northern Lights weed seeds still rule the herb world.